What sort of people could use my help?
People who would love to enjoy their lives more and who hope to have better relationships:
- A person who is having a problem that has escalated rapidly. Relationships can be damaged by excessive guilt, jealousy, envy and more.
- Someone who needs help in order to be able to get married. I am convinced that most people can have partners; they just need to learn how to nurture their relationships so that they keep getting better.
- Someone who wants to end a relationship in an amicable way that leads to growth rather than pain.
- A mother whose toddler has a behavioral problem.
- A person who loves to spend time at home and want to make the space look and feel nurturing. I have a technique for making that possible.
- A parent who wishes to redecorate her child’s room in a way that promotes the child’s development.
- People who have lost love ones. (I lost my son and would like to help others with their grief and mourning.)
- People who need help with making difficult major life decisions.
- Starting at $ 100